MicroPAVER™ is one of the most popular and widely used pavement management systems in the US. It was developed by the US Army Corps of Engineers. They still maintain and upgrade the program.
For Transmap MicroPAVER™ has become the system of choice for analyzing road surface distresses and planning paving projects.
As a comprehensive pavement management platform MicroPAVER™ offers the following capabilities to help you analyze and manage your roadway network:
- MicroPAVER™ is used to create a hierarchical structure to organize your roadway network into networks, branches and sections.
- It provides tools to survey the current condition of pavements either by walk-out surveys or using mobile data collection with Transmap’s ON-SIGHT™ mobile mapping system, and compute a pavement condition index (PCI).
- With MicroPAVER™ you can predict the future condition of street sections.
- It allows you to create reports on past and future pavement performance.
- Based on these reports users develop maintenance and repair scenarios (M&R) that get the best results for their limited budgets.
- MicroPAVER™ comes with project planning tools, a GIS interface and numerous wizards to simplify and automate common tasks.
A Basic Introduction to MicroPAVER™
We prepared 5 simple articles to get your started with MicroPAVER™. They are easy to read and will give you a good introduction on how to get the software and how to run it successfully.
- Where Can You Get MicroPAVER™?
- How to Define a Street Network in MicroPAVER™
- How to Collect Pavement Distress Data for MicroPaver™
- Analyzing Pavement Distress Data in MicroPaver™
- Three MicroPaver™ Reports That Help You Plan Pavement Rehabilitation Projects
Do you need help? We can implement MicroPAVER™ in your department.
Let Transmap Run MicroPAVER™ for You
Running MicroPAVER™ in your organization will require dedicated resources and training. We can perform all pavement management tasks for you. Whether it’s the collection of data in the field, the analysis of surface conditions or the preparation of M&R budgets.
Transmap can run your pavement management system, so you don’t have to struggle to keep your staff trained on the latest MicroPAVER™ upgrades or pavement survey technology.
Just give us a call at 877-263-5589 to get started!.